Wednesday 19 October 2011

ANTIFORM LAUNCH PARTY

A few weeks ago we had a party instore to celebrate the launch of our new concession Antiform. Their stuff is unique, absolutely gorgeous, made right here in Leeds and fits in really well with the vintage clothing we sell.  They even designed some Mad Elizabeth exclusives which are available in the shop now.

Photo by Alex Coley
 



Photo by Alex Coley
On the night we offered exclusive discounts, beer, wine, cake and had live music from Sponsored Birds.  It was great to see so many people in the shop enjoying themselve (including myslef - I was a bit worse for wear the following day when I had to come in and clean up).

Photo by pigbaby
Photo by pigbaby
Heather & I with Lizzie from Antiform
Photo by pigbaby
   






































I was way too busy on the night to take any photos so this lovely lot are courtesy of Alex Coley and Pigbaby, you can check out more pictures from the night here.

1 comment:

  1. It looks great, wish I was in Leeds to attend! I will have to come to the next!! xx

    ReplyDelete