Tuesday 19 June 2012

DOUBLE HIP CLUB @ WAX BAR

Every month Wax Bar in Leeds plays host to The Double Hip Club.  I try to go along when my diary and finances allow as it always proves to be a fun night with great 60's music (all vinyl might I add)!  I took my fish eye camera along a few months ago so thought I'd share them with you on here.

Helen, Aviva, Nadine and Heather @ Wax Bar




DJ Marko

Although you can't make them out that well from these photos there were some seriously good retro outfits in the room, Marko (the DJ) was wearing a rather awesome jacket which Heather liked so much that she pinched it and was wearing it for a while.

yummy Jever


I'm not much of a beer drinker but whenever I'm at Wax Bar I always have a Jever beer as they are pretty tasty and come in a big chilled glass from the freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment