Wednesday 11 July 2012

AMSTERDAM FISH EYE

I thought I'd share some of my fish eye film photos from a trip to Amsterdam in February.  It was a while ago but I wasn't blogging at the time, so here they are (only 5 months late)! 

en-route









the glamorous arrival 
There are so many beautiful things to take photos of in Amsterdam and our first day there was really sunny, unfortunately I didn't capture any photos of us swanning around the canals as I ran out of film and forgot to put a new one in my handbag.  That'll teach me to take pictures on the plane and of the plane, I do quite like the one out of the plane window though!


we loved the beds a bit too much




broken and about to get on a boat
boat fun
The first night there was pure hedonism and so we struggled to get out of bed the following day.  As terrible as these pictures are I think they pretty much sum up my trip to Amsterdam.  After spending most of Saturday in bed, we dragged ourselves out of our hotel room and onto a boat for a tour, which was really interesting and meant we got to see lots of the city.  I really want to go back and explore the place properly. 


unintentional double exposure


This last photo is of my friend Beth having a bagel in a bookshop on our last day, unfortunately I must have been too broken to even wind the film on so it ended up as a double exposure with Heather in a bus stop in Leeds a few weeks later. Better luck next time eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment